Lunes, Disyembre 10, 2012

ANGELIC AFFIRMATIONS

Angelic affrimations

Tried it and sense an inner peace, must do!! <3


I am open to my guardian angels
I am protected and guided by my angels.
I trust that my guide will attract only miracles in my life.

I am open to my healing angels
I am healthy, whole, and complete.
I allow my Inner Light to shine bright.


I choose to say yes to success in all areas of my life. 
I let the inner wisdom of truth shine in my life.
My life is a magnificent blessing of peace and trust.


I am joyously receiving loving-kindness. 
My life flows easily and effortlessly.
I live in the now.


I am thankful for my life and my angel of perception. 
I create perfect health for myself.
I accept wonderful experiences in my life.

I accept my life in perfect harmony and 
Celebrate my uplifting thoughts and actions.

I recognize and anticipate that greatness is
Always present and available for me.

I act and speak with a pure mind.


I radiate constant love and abundance. 
I believe in the power of love.
I give thanks for my angel of love.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento