Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

THE TRUTH ABOUT MEETING GUYS ONLINE

If I've never met you, I don't care about you. I don't care abt people I don't know except if you're really cute or a good conversationalist then maybe I can care a lil.period.


I met a lot of guys from chatting, through social sites, I add them on fb or chat with them, I figured if I want to meet someone, I might as well expand my horizon, I rarely like guys online, most are not my type so I just kept them on as my fb friends but deleted some. I don't take them seriously because don't wanna get too hang up with a guy i've never met so I'm strict, blunt, straightforward when talking to them...so some guys are a gentleman about it some will say bad things back but they look so stupid it just shows what kind of person they would be in person, abusive, ungentleman and the last things I need.
Before I become an empowered woman, I used to be this naive girl who is full of hope  and excitement about meeting guys online but it's just all excitement at first that fizzles out after. Meeting guys online isn't for me. First off, I don't have internet at home currently and I don't like being on cam. I don't want to talk about serious relationship things without knowing them personally, couldn't be bothered by shallow conversations. I want someone with a sense of humor and a good conversationalist. I'm also practical, don't want to be bf-gf without meeting first, but some guys who live far away apparently want that. I understand because airfare's like super expensive but I want more, I want romance. I want to meet offline as friends first. I'm too strict, picky, the only thing a guy will understand me if he spends real time with me in person and vice versa. On the other hand, I salute those who have found their soulmates through online and wishing them good luck.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento